Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swine Flu

• 12-09-2009 6:26pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, apparently one PGDE (H.Dip) student has come down with Swine Flu, as well as one of the lecturers.

*Panics*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

/sterilizes hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I use those things waaay to much. And a squeeze into the Ribena never hurt anyone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

banquo wrote: »
    I use those things waaay to much. And a squeeze into the Ribena never hurt anyone...

I used them a lot when I was doing the repeats as well.

Back on topic, let's not panic. Swine flu is just the flu. If you get a flu, you automatically get 8 days rest at home without question:P

Yeah, it's fine. It's only bad if everyone gets it at once, but as long as it's staggered then life will go on as normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Yeah, it's fine. It's only bad if everyone gets it at once, but as long as it's staggered then life will go on as normal.

Three hours straight in sweaty JH tutorial rooms should do it for me... :)

Please, everyone, use the sanitizers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

thanks for the warning..moving up tommorrow and wouldn't have known otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

I bought some the other day. I know they say washing your hands properly is the same thing but it's good to have a backup plan.. and they're autumn's hottest accessory.:cool:

They make my hand smell hospitaly, so EPIC WINZ0r!

.....and I've been drinking!

Yay!

We need a 'just got back from drinking' sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

So, apparently one PGDE (H.Dip) student has come down with Swine Flu, as well as one of the lecturers.

*Panics*
    Its cull tiem!
    clubbing1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭moggins7

There's sanitizers around the college???

Advertisement