Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just been to see John Edwards

Options
  • 12-09-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else gone to see him yet?? It was brilliant......he is a funny man!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I was at the 2pm show today. A couple of times I thought he was about to come to me, as two things he mentioned seemed like they could be for me, but other people jumped in ahead of me, so apparently not for me.

The information was so concrete and I liked the way he said not to give him any information but let the information come from his guides to the people receiving the reading. To me, that is a sign of someone who is genuine and respects the art of giving a reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I agree, you must have been at the same one as me then.....the one with the lady having just a piece of a ring belonging to someone?? And he pointed that out first!

Yep, and at first he laughed, and changed it to a piece of jewellery, not realising that a piece of a ring made sense to that particular person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

I was dragged to the show by my missus,never believed in any of this.

I found very interesting.

How he knew some of the most personal stuff was not down to guess work or chance.

Here's the site he spoke about, Password for 1 months free is dublin.

go to astrology page and get your chart done

http://infinitequest.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 groovyspiderguy

Didn't go to see him myself but my Mam & sisters did and were suitably impressed. I've noticed there are some people here who are really defensive about this kind of thing in previous posts who, whether it be for religious reasons or otherwise, just want to slate mediums and their profession as charlatans which is easy. And that's fair enough, I guess! But why so angry? Why do you want so much to relinquish hope or make people feel worse? I say that any form of relief from the void that's thrust upon anyone who's lost someone is more than welcome.
    Your thoughts...

• Advertisement

I totally agree. I have said this before and I'll say it again.....People should not have to defend their beliefs to anyone. Some people think it's a load of crap, others think that there may be some truth in it and would like to believe in this kind of stuff. So why do people have to voice their opinion on it. Either you believe it or you don't,, simple, don't try to change anyone else's mind to your way of thinking. It is not fair, like previous poster said, when you have lost someone very very dear to you, it is nice to think they are still around in some capacity to help you deal with the loss, nobody has the right to take that away from you or tell you that you are stupid to believe it.

I also agree. I believe in past lives, astrology etc. I sometimes wonder why people who believe in science more even bother coming into the section of the forum that is on paranormal and spirituality :rolleyes:.

In another thread a poster tried to get me to defend my beliefs, which I was not willing to do, as they are what I believe in, and should not have to defend them. Right or wrong does not come into the equation, but is what I personally believe in. When people try to challenge my beliefs, I don't feel respected, whether that is on forum or IRL is irrelevant, as we still engage with people of differing beliefs every day.

Also, what about witches who were executed many centuries ago? I personally feel that perhaps we are carrying out past life karma when people start to try to slate other people's beliefs.

It is refreshing to read one poster on this thread, say he was sceptical till he went to the show. To me that showed he had an open mind.

Also, unless someone has actually gone to the show in person, I don't think they can really say otherwise, as they say seeing is believing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Rufus.T.Firefly

Tickets for next years John Edwards in the Helix are nearly sold out already.

got 4 to day meself..:)

The girls in the box office said the phone has being ringing off the hook with people looking for tickets

I just booked online - wonder how many extra shows he will do, as think 2 extra days were put on for the tour last week.

Crikey, i better get mine booked quick smart!

• Advertisement
Advertisement