Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days of Wine and Roses

Options
  • 12-09-2009 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Is it a coincidence that the film Day of Wine and Roses is on tonight and the play adapted wonderfully by Owen McCafferty is starting it National tour in the Civic next week?
    I saw it in Draiocht on Thursday night very strong cast Judith Roddy and Martin Brody gave it their all, very engrossing, dark, real piece of work. Loved the music.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rachelgreen

I love the music too:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gustam

Hey Theatre buff. Could u advise what other recent performances you have seen and how you rated them so I can get an idea where this one falls. With prices of theatre tickets so high I have become very selective about whats worth a visit. I cant tell you the number of times after 20 mins I have seen my twenty euro note blowing out the window (metaphorically speaking !) as I started to close my eyes with boredom or pain at what was on offer.

Advertisement