Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online photo printing

• 12-09-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

I have about 800-1000 digital photos I need to get printed. (And yes that is the edited, cut down amount). I want to get the cheapest price possible (obviously!). I'd just want the standard 4''x6''.

What is the best online rates in Ireland AND THE UK (Ireland sites using delivery to Ireland and UK using delivery to the UK)?

And how much do those machines in eletrical shops cost per photo? (you know the ones you put in the memory cars and select what pictures you want done?)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lasorciere

Try this one http://ie.foto.com/photo_prints.asp
    I always order from them. Delivery takes about 3-4 days. It's the cheapest I found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Same as OP, am looking for somewhere to get photos printed, have loads built up and want them printed mostly in 5x7 inch, also some enlargements. Obviously want top quality at bottom prices (like everybody!) Also anyone order any of those photobooks online? anyone recommend a good quality site for these?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Just came into my email today from snapfish;
    Get larger prints of your summer snaps with 33% off 7x5" prints*. Just 12c each for one week only.

Simply order your 7x5" prints and use coupon code BIGPRINTS at the check out by 18th September 2009.

I've only used snapfish for poster sized prints so don't know what their small format is like but the large formats are really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭customPC

Hey OP,

I printed 850 photos(6x4) from foto.com about 1-2 months ago and it was great value at 45 yoyo's or so if i remember correctly. 0.07 cent is the cheapest you will get and i think when u hit 500 from then onwards they are only 0.01 cent a pic which cant be beaten really. I looked into Indian websites also as they look really cheap but delivery cost bumps up the total price making it more expensive.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

also using foto.com, very good quality prints, you can disable their auto adjustment features too if you want your prints to look as you intended. Otherwise they play around with white balance and saturation to try and improve the print.

• Advertisement
Advertisement