Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

software

• 12-09-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

could anyone tell me what software i need to download lecture notes onto a laptop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

hamlet1 wrote: »
    could anyone tell me what software i need to download lecture notes onto a laptop?

You don't need to download anything. Lecture notes are usually up on the moodle site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

sorry didnt explain that right.I have a mini dell and the lecturer sent me notes via email using powerpoint viewer.my laptop doesnt have powerpoint and no mater how hard i try i cant open the notes.any ideas?

sorry didnt explain that right.I have a mini dell and the lecturer sent me notes via email using powerpoint viewer.my laptop doesnt have powerpoint and no mater how hard i try i cant open the notes.any ideas?

http://www.openoffice.org/

Contains everything you need. Free too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

thanks for that info!

thanks for that info!

Not a problem good sir.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 danje

is there a way to download notes on moodle from lectures or do you have to get them sent to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

danje wrote: »
    is there a way to download notes on moodle from lectures or do you have to get them sent to you?

you should be able to simply click on the lecture notes and click save to download them

danje wrote: »

You could just go to class. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 danje

well was sick friday and today and thought i could catch up while im at home;)

Advertisement