Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor moderator

Options
  • 12-09-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Firstly im not normally a moan but i think im being treated unfairly by a moderator on this website.

ok so ive been officially warned by a mod of yours,whos name is kinetic. kinetic randomly told people to STFU while debating about call of duty mod warfare 2 in this thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthrea...2#post62060392. I replied by saying, and i quote "the STFU part was so no necessary,its only a friendly debate to what system is better,so STFU was out of order tbh",what kind of a moderator tells the users of boards.ie to STFU,and then when i tell him he was out of order,i get an official warning in a private message?

and i have already sent a message to another moderator who agrees with what im saying and he encouraged me to post here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    Firstly im not normally a moan but i think im being treated unfairly by a moderator on this website.

ok so ive been officially warned by a mod of yours,whos name is kinetic. kinetic randomly told people to STFU while debating about call of duty mod warfare 2 in this thread http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthrea...2#post62060392. I replied by saying, and i quote "the STFU part was so no necessary,its only a friendly debate to what system is better,so STFU was out of order tbh",what kind of a moderator tells the users of boards.ie to STFU,and then when i tell him he was out of order,i get an official warning in a private message?

Well, I read it and it just looked like a 'stop mucking about' comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

and then i get warned?for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

were sent a PM warning you not to backseat mod on thread, which is fairly standard.

If you have a query over something someone has said and done, the first port of call should be the report post button, or send a PM to the mod in question, or one of the other mods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement