Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Build

• 12-09-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Howaya,

My first attempt at building my own computer and it's a hard earned budget. Just want an opinion on the stuff I've picked...I'll be using this rig for gaming mostly.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 555 Black Edition
    MOBO: MSI 790GX-G65
    RAM: Corsair 4GB-Kit Dominator DDR3
    GFX CARD: ATI Radeon HD4890 1GB (might get the 5870 instead when it comes out and if it's within my budget)
    Case: CoolerMaster HAF 922 Mid Tower
    PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W
    Hard Drive: WesternDigital Caviar Black 1TB
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-D163B SATA
    CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper N520

My budeget is at max €1000

If anyone sees anything wrong like incompatible components, space in the case or cooling let me know. Also, If there are any different components that are better or cheaper (but on the same level) let me know. Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

Advertisement