Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!!!LIES LIES LIES !!!!!

Options
  • 12-09-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Report on the RTE News on Lisbon( I know, yawnnnnn)
    Did anyone watch the RTE 9 O Clock News at 9 20 tonight , my mathematics wasent great in college but how does 53% versus 33% come to two to one?? The presenters themselves must know what they are saying , Is it possible that there is a Fiana Fail supporter in control of the editing of the news or am I paronoid, even worse is that if the undecided votes were taken into account it would be nearer 50 - 50 can anyone enlighten me or should we worry about the older generation who still watch the news being brainwashed!. The last thing she said before she signed off was to repeat the 2 to 1 thing . I dont like it , something stinks,!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Erm.... take it to the politics forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement