Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specsavers

Options
  • 12-09-2009 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

I have a grievance with a director of one of these branches, anyone know where's the best place to take it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Write to their Registered Office at:

Registered Office

Specsavers International Healthcare Limited
    La Villiaze,
    St Andrews,
    Guernsey
    GY6 8YP

Registered in Guernsey
    Registration No 35579

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sphere2007

All complaints are dealt with by the store, the Guernsey office is only for support services, if you contact them they will forward you complaint back to the store.

I would suggest going back to the store or calling them up to explain your issues and give them time to reply to you I am sure they don't want an unhappy customer as said in a previous post there may be another manager who can deal with you if you dont want to deal with the first.

Good luck I hope things work our for you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

What's the complaint???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Specsavers is a franchise operation - e.g. the branch is newbridge has nothing to do with the branch in carlow except it has the same name over the door.

Only option is to deal with the owners of the local branch or shop elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

darc wrote: »
    Specsavers is a franchise operation - e.g. the branch is newbridge has nothing to do with the branch in carlow except it has the same name over the door.

Are you sure about that? I know of at least one branch which is centrally managed from the UK head office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sphere2007

Taken from the specsavers.ie web site

Customer promise

We want you to be completely happy with your purchase at Specsavers Opticians. If you have any concerns within six months of the date of your purchase we will put it right. No quibble, no fuss. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please ask in store for full details.
    Contacting us

If you would like to contact us about the products or services provided to you in any of the Specsavers Opticians stores, please contact the individual store directly. This will ensure that your query is dealt with as quickly as possible. We are currently unable to deal with enquiries by email.
    Each Specsavers Opticians store is owned and run by one or more store directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day running of the store and for the professional service provided. They will contact you directly when the store has received your feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭38141

sphere2007 wrote: »
    Taken from the specsavers.ie web site
    If you would like to contact us about the products or services provided to you in any of the Specsavers Opticians stores, please contact the individual store directly. This will ensure that your query is dealt with as quickly as possible. We are currently unable to deal with enquiries by email.
    Each Specsavers Opticians store is owned and run by one or more store directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day running of the store and for the professional service provided. They will contact you directly when the store has received your feedback.

ya dang it, this store director knew where she stood when she was saying what she said to me

Advertisement