Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samoyed

Options
  • 12-09-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys .. . i have been looking to get a samoyed for a long time but with no luck so i wondering if have seen any samoyeds in the rescue centers lately 'cause my fisrt choice would be getting one from there or if u know a samoyed breeder.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

On the ispca website they list a samoyed called henry thats in offaly spca, hes been up a while so I don't know how often they update, worth a looky anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Also just seen a post from another user thats rehoming a 1yr old samoyed in the rehoming thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371&page=5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 1mpressioN

dee o gee wrote: »
    Also just seen a post from another user thats rehoming a 1yr old samoyed in the rehoming thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626371&page=5

ye i saw but i was a bit late he already had another offer .. .thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

keep looking :) i'm a Sammy mammy myself and i can tell you they are a lovely dog, very friendly but they can be a bit of a handful need a lot of excersice good luck finding one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 1mpressioN

lil'bug wrote: »
    keep looking :) i'm a Sammy mammy myself and i can tell you they are a lovely dog, very friendly but they can be a bit of a handful need a lot of excersice good luck finding one :)

i know how much exercise , attention they need and all that friend of mine has a samoyed , but i guess their character makes up for it :p:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement