Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dog Clubs in Cork??

Options
  • 13-09-2009 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have two Springer Spaniels and I am looking for a Dog Club or Agility Club in East Cork to join. I am not really looking for classes as such but would consider them if I found one I liked. I'm more interested in finding a fun way to exercise my dogs while teaching them something new, like an agility club that met regularly or something along those lines.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

CoCo dog training club based in Mallow are starting beginners' agility classes on Monday 21st September. €85 for eight weeks I think.

http://www.cocodogclub.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Eyeore

Yea I have come accross them a few times while searching the net but they are over an hour and a half's drive away from me and I would need something nearer. Like if they were on the East side of Cork I'd definately check them out as it is pretty much what I'm looking for.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement