Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Paranormal pernament

Options
  • 13-09-2009 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Banned from Paranormal
    Hi mysterious,

You have been banned from Paranormal for the following duration:

Indeterminate

for the following reason:

Continuing to soapbox/proseltyise and bring threads off topic with conspiracy stuff. This ban will not be lifted until you appear to be willing to not use the forum as a soapbox.

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

I posted the email. Basically what is the problem here? If I know alot about UFOs and that nature. I post my thoughts, experiences bladybla etc.

Why do I have to banned for it

If I'm a gym instructer and I post on the fitness forum. It's my good point. I talk about it. I know a lot about it. I post everything and anything to that topic. Do I get banned?

My honest feeling at this stage is. A mod can humailate me, allow others to poke fun at me etc. (don't worry I can handle it pretty much) But what is upsetting to say the least none of the Admins give a damn, bascially its gotten to the stage it does not matter what I say, I'm going to ganged up and drilled to the corner and put up with these outragous bannings.

So I can see why an Admin would go oh god I have another complaint. But the truth is something is not balanced. I'm feeling really lost as to why I'm getting this kind of treatment still and I still can't understand why nobody here will represent my case?

I feel my responsiblity and respect is on board. Is there decency and respect here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Mr Mysterious. we have had this dance before.

yet again, the issue according to you is everyone else, and everyone else, thinks its you.

I will look into this for you, but if I really find the same stuff as before, it shows you cant learn to adapt.

This is not about your freedom to spout what you want. This is really you being a nuisance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Mr Mysterious. we have had this dance before.

yet again, the issue according to you is everyone else, and everyone else, thinks its you.

I will look into this for you, but if I really find the same stuff as before, it shows you cant learn to adapt.

This is not about your freedom to spout what you want. This is really you being a nuisance.

WhitewashMan. As I said in my post. I don't think there is any real issue. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't go against the rules. I posted on topic.

I think there are some people who are just really bothered about my views. And again a lot of people are ok with it. It seems when you have an opinion people love or hate you.

You think too much.

I said I would check it out.

OK, Ive read your latest contributions, and I agree with the mods.

You are doing exactly the same stuff you have done a dozen times and been banned for.

Seriously, at what point do you learn that you get the same result from doing the same thing?

I dont care for your soapboxing either, but that is beside the point.
    The moderators have asked you to stop, you havent, youve argued several times.

You are disruptive on every forum you are on.

Why dont you get a blog and type away to your hearts content, becuase quite frankly, if I see another complaint about you, I will give serious consideration to banning you outright as a troll.

You have been warned. Dont take this lightly. I mean it. i will permaban your account, and you may consider it unfair, and thats fine, but i will not tolerate the constant disruption of fora.

and no, there is no right of reply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement