Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan for next years Fleadh!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

flanum wrote: »
    http://comhaltas.ie/blog/post/its_cavan_for_the_fleadh/

great stuff...im gonna camp in me back garden and rent the whole house out!!

I might join you!:D

Will Cavan be ready for this kind of event? I can see things going badly. Also, Cavan isn't exactly served generously by public transport. It'll be hard getting people in and out of such a small town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

this is going to be interesting for the next 12 months....... considering its worth approx 25mill euro to the town... all of a sudden everybody in cavan likes trad.... methnks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I'm so pleased Cavan got it! It's a great rural town and they will pull it off!

Anyone been to the 'Na' festival or 'cupán tae' festival there?!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Now for the important questions.......How many pubs are there in the town?:D seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

25 pubs in town centre (2 of those are hotels) plus 2 pubs within 1 mile of town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

well at least it wont be full of biffos this year.
    just biffcs.
    i see a potential problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭mattock

Cant wait to see what cavan co co spend on this

Advertisement