Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 - burn DVD

Options
  • 13-09-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

All,
    I have downloaded the demo for Vegas Platinum 9 to see if it will meet my (modest) needs. It's looking good so far. However, when I clicked the Make Movie menu option and chose DVD, it said that "DVD Architect Studio does not appear to be installed". Hardly surprising, as I didn't install it. I don't think I was given the option to install it.

I've seen Architect Studio listed on Amazon as a separate product. Does that mean that if I buy Vegas and go through all the hours of creating my masterpiece, I will have to buy another product to actually burn it?

Or does Vegas (either full download version or boxed version) come with Architect Studio built-in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Ca you export the finished film as a avi or mpg? If so import into another dvd making package. It doesnt have to dvd architect it can be anything

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Thanks for the suggestion, Bob. Will I lose any functionality by doing this? Admittedly, there won't be much in the way of fanciful DVD presentation when I'm done... :)

Seeing as how Sony Vegas was mentioned in several posts as being recommended, I was surprised not to have received more suggestions or comments.

I took the chance and bought the boxed version, which arrived today, and it includes serial numbers for both products. So it seems that Architect Studio is included with the boxed version at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Planning on getting this once I've upgraded to Windows 7. Where did you buy from?

Amazon.co.uk, who now have free Super Saver shipping to Ireland on certain items.

• Advertisement
Advertisement