Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUY DESKTOP SLIGO

Options
  • 13-09-2009 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hi i'm going to buy a pc any were bar pc world or currys want something good an well known brand so i don't mind spending a bit , a desktop that has a least 4g ram with option of more good up to date processor(quad core if grant is big ;) ) most mod cons big hd . were would be the best place to buy in sligo ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

PC World

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CAPTIAN CRAZY

basquille wrote: »
    PC World

/thread
    :eek:pc world are madly over priced

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not always... you're not gonna find one better pricewise elsewhere in Sligo tbh!

Unless you're looking for a Targa in Lidl, or a lovely iQon in Tesco.

Why not just buy online?

basquille wrote: »
    Not always... you're not gonna find one better pricewise elsewhere in Sligo tbh!

Unless you're looking for a Targa in Lidl, or a lovely iQon in Tesco.

Why not just buy online?

more bargaining with cash in a shop ,:D lidl or tesco . bought 2 laptops from pc world they not the cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Your best bet is probably to buy a desktop off Dell which they will deliver direct to your door within a few days. They have some nice systems on the site for a good price.

Of course, me being the computer nerd I am I would of course recommend building your own if you feel you could :)

• Advertisement

Your best bet is probably to buy a desktop off Dell which they will deliver direct to your door within a few days. They have some nice systems on the site for a good price.

Of course, me being the computer nerd I am I would of course recommend building your own if you feel you could :)

was thinking of a self build ,but people were telling me the drivers are a **** to set up ,dell i dont like robbing *****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Then they didn't know what they were talking about as drivers present little to no problem on modern day computers, heck windows update will install the majority of them without you having to lift a finger. All of the hardware will come with it's own installation disk anyways, useful if you find yourself stuck behind a 56k modem or as beer mats.

Advertisement