Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkies post here!

• 13-09-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

Back when drunk.

*Slams door*
    banquo wrote: »
    We need a 'just got back from drinking' sticky.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

You're a filthy thief. When this is a few pages long you'll edit my quote from your post and claim all the credit.

I've played the tape through to the end. I know the game.

And I'll always be around to grumble bitterly about how it was my idea. Bitter banquo, coming soon with a brown paper bag to a doorstep near you.

(at which point, of course, I'll be posting here)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

That's a really good idea for a thread Rozabeez. I'm well impressed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

*Directs funkypenguin to this thread* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    That's a really good idea for a thread Rozabeez. I'm well impressed. :)

Thanks, it's a Rozabeez original.

• Advertisement

Serial killers are made of moments like these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

*Directs funkypenguin to this thread* :pac:

I need a hangover one. :o

In other news, awesome thread idea Roe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Just in from Dylan Moran, very much full of drink. He finished at 10, was with my mam and said 'Its not in our genes to go home at 10, i'll show you all my locals'

Went from Vicar Street to Kennedys, from Kennedys to Brogans, Brogans to Mulligans and had no time to hop over to O' Donoghues so took off home. Pity really.

Drink is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Now I'm new here, actually scrap that, I just don't post often at all. SO I don't want to start throwin' my weight around. But I personally think drunk posts on boards are very, very annoying. Please assure me that this isn't gonna be like AH drunky threads with people pretending to be hammered and tpiping lkike thish? I'm all for funny stream of consciousness drunken spouting but the 'OMG I'M SO HAMMERED' approach irritates the bejasus out of me.

*apologies for sticking my neck out, it's just I do enjoy a good stalk of the NUIM forum and would hate to see it go the way of AH :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I'd actually agree with that post.

I retain full control of my keyboard after anything under 10 pints, which makes me a hero of the internet. Bar what people on Facebook seem to think is mild-dyslexia, you'd never know I'd touched a drop.

If you're falling up the stairs to go to the toilet, don't come back down them to turn the computer on ;) My 'early night but still been drinking' routine involves what I'm doing right now, listening to either The Undertones or The Pogues all night on Youtube.

The ony time I ever turned my Pc on hammered, I mailed a girl or two I should not have mailed about 'the past', posted crazy talk on facebook and generally did an amazing amount of damage from my home pc *thumbs up*

This thread is made of lies.
    PrivateEye wrote: »
    *thumbs up*

It's that part that makes that post:D

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

**** it i had a great ould thing written and it was lost somehow. anyway the gist is this.. where to go to cause a bit o havoc during week. any chance someone will just rent me a room and save me the hassle of going up tomorrow im only half cracked and where is the best spot for champions league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

Guilty. Ozone on thursday the 17th anyone?

Advertisement