Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything HPAT and medicine for 2010 (R1 points post #1247)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 scherzo!

Nights always fly by for me. It's the days that seem to drag on. I've always been a bit of a night owl. I have my pal Chopin here to keep me company though, so things should go fast enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Zenith23

scherzo! wrote: »
    Nights always fly by for me. It's the days that seem to drag on. I've always been a bit of a night owl. I have my pal Chopin here to keep me company though, so things should go fast enough.

Chopin? Is he a pet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ginger17

Zenith23 wrote: »
    You could stay up with me to show your consideration :p

haha would love to but think i may try take a bath now then get some shuteye! :) but to show my appreciation i will tell you an aptly medically-related joke before i go-
    Why do surgeons wear masks in the operating theatre?
    So that if they make a mistake no one will know who did it :D

night night, see ya at 5ish :p

Chopin? Is he a pet?
    What?! D= Noooo. He's like the best music maker ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGiarONRuhA&feature=related You've never heard of him?!

ginger17 wrote: »
    haha would love to but think i may try take a bath now then get some shuteye! :) but to show my appreciation i will tell you an aptly medically-related joke before i go-
    Why do surgeons wear masks in the operating theatre?
    So that if they make a mistake no one will know who did it :D

night night, see ya at 5ish :p

Night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

How does everyone know that they will be sent that early in the morning?

stainluss wrote: »
    How does everyone know that they will be sent that early in the morning?
    Because that's around the same time people got emails last year. People figure it'll be the same this year. Or maybe it won't be. :B

scherzo! wrote: »
    What?! D= Noooo. He's like the best music maker ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGiarONRuhA&feature=related You've never heard of him?!

Haha! God, yeah I've heard of him. By ear, if you know what I mean. Didn't know it was spelled like that . :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Sheet, dont have a clue where my registration number is:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TheBigAHole

I HOPE YOU ALL FAIL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

I HOPE YOU ALL FAIL

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

theowen wrote: »
    Sheet, dont have a clue where my registration number is:confused:

Theres an option in the link they send you saying 'forgot your candidate i.d.?', or something along those lines

I HOPE YOU ALL FAIL

Seeing as we're all graded relative to each other, that's not really possible, now is it? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

All good, found it after 0.2 seconds of looking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Seeing as we're all graded relative to each other, that's not really possible, now is it? :rolleyes:

On the ball:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭marzh007

what time are the results coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 figiii

does anyone else actually feel like vomiting..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ummtea

Did anyone just get emailed by the HPAT people?? I'm afraid to look!

I got 131. Ohh lord, that's sooo bad :eek:

Good luck to everyone who hasn't seen their result yet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 psychoduck

oh my duck.
    163. only! i thought it went well :(:(:( if i scraped the 550 in lc, it would be enough only for galway if it didnt go up this year :(

psychoduck wrote: »
    oh my duck.
    163. only! i thought it went well :(:(:( if i scraped the 550 in lc, it would be enough only for galway if it didnt go up this year :(

You still have a shot! Try not to get too bothered by it. I don't imagine the points will go up that much. It would be great to get med anywhere though!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 acfan

They're out! Good luck everyone :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ColRyan

167, 77th percentile. I said before that the worst feeling would to come that close. Stupid time constraints and pressure!

Looks like Galway it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 happy23

191 96th percentile :D delighted

ummtea wrote: »
    You still have a shot! Try not to get too bothered by it. I don't imagine the points will go up that much. It would be great to get med anywhere though!

thank you. :( but its the total minimum, i might get very unlucky and miss it by one point or so. damn it. never mind. this is the worst thing, to be still totally uncertain, because its so bloody close to both YES and NO :(
    galway is kind of my first choice anyway, but im just very disappointed.

psychoduck wrote: »
    thank you. :( but its the total minimum, i might get very unlucky and miss it by one point or so. damn it. never mind. this is the worst thing, to be still totally uncertain, because its so bloody close to both YES and NO :(
    galway is kind of my first choice anyway, but im just very disappointed.

I got 131, so I know for sure. Chin up though! You must be near the 70th+ percentile?

happy23 wrote: »
    191 96th percentile :D delighted

Whoa! Well Done!!!

I got 131, so I know for sure. Chin up though! You must be near the 70th+ percentile?

yep, exactly 70%... oh, i pray to god the points dont go up at all... :confused:

by the way, i wonder if those preparation courses helped anybody this year :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 happy23

Whoa! Well Done!!!

thank you, i'm literally in tears (overtiredness getting to me) can't believe it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement