Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Labour Party poster

Options
  • 13-09-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

In truth the excursion I referred to my most recent post in a thread rashly closed hereabouts was more of an imaginative one. However, I have come to the definite conclusion that I have been much too sedentary recently. For on actually going out I could not believe my eyes when I saw a Labour Party poster showing an academic mortar board and a yellow construction workers helmet. How can I put this? The people behind this poster are not among those who know nothing.

You know it would be a terrible thing to find yourself stuck inside on a beautiful day like this?

What do people think?

(One other admission. I really know nothing about assets. Though I'm certainly now feeling mad. How does an unconnected person like me find an outlet for a justified emotion? I'm off up to a green, eh, strike that, grassy area to hang about for a bit and enjoy the sun.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

What have you been smoking?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

A thread about a poster, but without any pictures? How odd!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

assetmadman, do us all a favour: if you want to start a thread about nothing whatsoever, do it somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement