Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Salary???

Options
  • 13-09-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Would anyone know what the salary is for an Officer position within the likes of Anglo Irish, BOI and AIB is? I know the graduate salary is around 28-30k would the officer position be much higher?? Many thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm about 6 years out of date but still have family working in BOI. The Officer positions tend to be quite a bit higher but be warned that competition for them from Bank Assistants tends to be very, very high you can have over a hundred people going for a single position.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭imalwayshappy

Sleepy wrote: »
    I'm about 6 years out of date but still have family working in BOI. The Officer positions tend to be quite a bit higher but be warned that competition for them from Bank Assistants tends to be very, very high you can have over a hundred people going for a single position.

Thanks for the response! How much are we talking about when you say a bit higher around 35k?? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

At least 38k from my experience and that was four years ago, probably a good bit higher now

As said, the competition for a position is huge

Advertisement