Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knights of the old republic for €9 worth it ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Overheal wrote: »
    Response: Are you kidding me? You must buy this game meatsack!

Overheal - For shame Meatbag
    Bought it last night played a few hours in ........
    so far story is good makes me want to play on to see what happens .
    Combat is ok you could see how mass effect developed from this system
    Graphics are ok actually on highest res game will support .
    Seems to be fully patched and updated spikes and hacking work ....

Good purchase defo worth 9
    Considering getting sins of a solar empire entrenchment now ... im getting more joy from these cheap purchases than i did with the 40 odd euro games i bought this summer

Entrenchment - another good choice - and we are supposed to get 2 more mini expansions before christmass - one focuses on diplomacy system and the other is all about new features

The charactors in KOTOR to me are more rich and interesting than the likes of Luke - what a game.

for those who are fans of the 2nd KOTOR i think the Gizka Sith Lords restoration project is still chugging along trying to fix the 2nd one (adding the planets that where removed before the final release and adding all the deleted dialog and scenes) Some of it can be downloaded from their site but im holding oot for the final release.

Its crazy how much was left out of the 2nd game.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

lol @ "meatbag". God that really made me laugh when i first played it. Great character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

The first was amazing, great story, unreal character twists, I found the second to be good but a bit bland at times. The new game might drag my ass into MMO's...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,298 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Maximilian wrote: »
    lol @ "meatbag". God that really made me laugh when i first played it. Great character.
    it was the sniping reverie that got me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

The first was amazing, great story, unreal character twists, I found the second to be good but a bit bland at times. The new game might drag my ass into MMO's...
    I feel the same but the idea of subscriptions is just :( and i will never be able to compete with the lads that spend most of the week playing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Jenifer Hale, the voice of Bastila: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0354937/

She's done work on just about every console. Impressive spectrum of roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Thanks for the heads up on this. Bought it again, the first time I played this the memory leaks on my crappy computer kept interrupting what was a fantastic game.

Advertisement