Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st anniveresry

Options
  • 13-09-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

hi there yeah so me and my girfriends 1 year anniversery is coming up i plan on pretty much bringing her out for dinner in dublin(that includes blackrock glenageary etc.) i live in bray so when i get off the dart i want it to be a pretty resonable walk 5 to 10 mins within dart and also to add i would love to do something else a show or something i don't know thats why i came on here to get help i suppose.annnnnnnnnnyway im dirt poor i work once in a while litreally 1 r 2 days every four weeks i get money for being the housemaid off my house basically which is 30 euros a week so sumwhere between that range of money and i plan on paying for both off us.its on october the 4th.and if needs be i can probarly add another 50 euros so yeah some ideas people as to restaurants shows and coupley stuff in general.................

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement