Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No voters: If the president and foreign minister roles were removed, and the CFP

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

oscarBravo wrote: »
    If anyone listens to Cóir it's everyone's problem.
    One could say the same of FF.

Listening to FF has got this country into an awful lot of trouble over the past few years, after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Rb wrote: »

Listening to FF has got this country into an awful lot of trouble over the past few years, after all.

And majority of people cant wait for them to go

if only the greens could grow some balls and force an election

If we listen to UKIP we end up outside the EU under the British boot again

which is worse? eh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Oooh stinger!

I don't know any 'yes' advocates on this forum who have signalled an intention to vote FF at the next election, so your jibe may be lost on us... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

:rolleyes: I think that's all that paragraph warrants really....Oh lol. I'm not even going to bother. This is ridiculous.

With the absence of a proper response, I cant but assume you have no such response.

What your failing to admit here is that many No campaigners/voters decided to Vote No before hearing any reasons, they were attracted by the idea of voting No. Isnt it a curious coincidence the way the major No vote campaigns have always advocated No to every Eu Treaty? Or that No campaigners all seem to be against a second referendum; that not one can seem to see how a referendum cant return anything but the will of the people? Or that they all seem to have gripes with how the EU works, even it is shown this is the best of bad lot?

I would find the whole scenario rather funny, kind of like the egg scene from in Gullivers Travels, if only this destructive behavior wasnt being applied to damage the EU.

Advertisement