Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin arrivals

• 13-09-2009 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to know if anyone can help.
    Is there a pick up zone for arrivals at Dub airport, like there is drop of zone for departures?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I always arrange to meet at the departures drop off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Agreed, that would be the obvious alternative if there was no pick up zone at arrivals. So there isn't one? I can't remember as it been ages since I was at arrivals.

No pick up at arrivals. I found it on the website.
    So have left options for pick up at departures or whatever they decide. Will park up and wait for a phone call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's also a set down point behind the short term carpark... if you don't want to drive up the departures road.

Thanks for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭oddiot

I used the short term car park on Sat night as a flight was delayed a bit. It was only e1.50, I was there 20 mins..., thought it was e3.00 for anything up to an hour, but hey, I won't complain!

Advertisement