Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you top up abroad??

• 13-09-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My sister is Germany and low on credit. She needs
    If I buy O2 credit in a shop here and text the code to her there, will she be able to top up with it or is she "out of range" to top up??

If so, is there another way? can't top up online as my credit card is way over the limit.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think I remember in London a few years ago I could just buy o2 credit and top it up... not sure if Germany was the same...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Hi,

My sister is Germany and low on credit. She needs
    If I buy O2 credit in a shop here and text the code to her there, will she be able to top up with it or is she "out of range" to top up??

If so, is there another way? can't top up online as my credit card is way over the limit.

cheers

Can you not just get a voucher and call o2 customer care to top up her account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Walkman wrote: »
    Can you not just get a voucher and call o2 customer care to top up her account

If you buy a topup voucher, you can topup her by ringing 1747 and press option 2, there is 3 options to select.

If you do text her the code, see can ring 1741 as normal for free to enter the code. If she has a laser or credit card she can ring 1749 to topup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Don't think you can use a top up code for o2 abroad, I seem to remember it worked years ago though. Progress :rolleyes:
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Explore+Services/Services/Travelling+Abroad/Topping+Up+Abroad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Just top her up using online banking... Most efficient way to do it TBH.

MC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 wmMagner

tell her to buy the credit over there.end of story

Advertisement