Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I'm new!

Options
  • 13-09-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hello!
    Well I'm new
    I'm 19, I'm a student in Cork, work part time as a DJ and spend most of my free time listening to music/DJing

I am also into sailing and computers (not at the same time... :P)

a couple of friends bullied me into joining, I am on some of the Cork forums such as thegaff.ie and proc.cc

any way hello to all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I got the first comment YES!!!

In your face second poster!!:p

Edit: oh almost forgot welcome to boards

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BigDaddyCan

karlog wrote: »

.... is this common on boards?

kinda childish no?

edit: thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You get all sorts of posters here, some helpful, some intresting, some daft.

Each forum has it's own flavour and some have additional rules to the site rules.
    So Top tip always read the charter of a forum before posting so you don't fall foul
    of any additional rules.

You may also find the FAQ helpful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

karlog wrote: »

mmm... that's not a very nice way to treat a new member.

I forsee a short stay on this site given your history in the short time you've been here.

meh..

anyways, welcome to boards.ie, BigDaddyCan, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Advertisement