Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is starting tomorrow?=)

• 13-09-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭

will see ye there :)

and good luck :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Im gonna be there, in group 3, what group are you in,
    good luck also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Im gonna be there, in group 3, what group are you in,
    good luck also

I am in group 3 too...:P

what are you doing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I'm not starting, but I will be there for the free stuff :D

Am doing law and arts. what course are you doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'll be in dunnes, working and looking all chlorine'd after a swim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'll be knocking about Logic House on tuesday, giving the 1st Year BMus people a bit of a talk. Say hello! :)

mp3guy wrote: »
    I'm not starting, but I will be there for the free stuff :D

haha, hmmmm..i am gonna be looking out for a person with loads of stuff and trying to run away then ;)
    Am doing law and arts. what course are you doing

Law and Business ..woohoo!!close enuff :D we could be in the same law class..well, more than likely:rolleyes:?:p
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'll be in dunnes, working and looking all chlorine'd after a swim.

:) no uni for u eh..i need a job, its prob gonna be really hard to find one now

yeah should be in the same lectures, i think anyway, not really sure how to work my timetable thing. Will see you around, tomorrow and the next day

I'll be knocking about Logic House on tuesday, giving the 1st Year BMus people a bit of a talk. Say hello! :)
    :Dahh cool..

yeah should be in the same lectures, i think anyway, not really sure how to work my timetable thing. Will see you around, tomorrow and the next day

we prob will be told about the timetable anyway..cool, will see you then
    :)

probably wont be able to recognise you, but if you see me come over
    the name is kieran, im 5 foot 5, look for the shortest lad in the room that will be me(oh how my height shames me), brown hair, will be wearin glasses durin the lectures(oh how my eyesight shames me).
    well if you see me come over, and say hello

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

I'll be there. In group 1 studying Business & Management :) Bit scared! C u there guys x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I'll be there tomorrow. Group 8.

Enjoy everyone!

the name is kieran, im 5 foot 5, look for the shortest lad in the room that will be me(oh how my height shames me), brown hair, will be wearin glasses durin the lectures(oh how my eyesight shames me).

aww..will do :) well, i have got a photo in my boards profile..:D you might recognize me :D anyway, im 5'5 ish,,black hair, brown eyes i have puppy eyes lol, would be wear contacts 2moro, but usually in a purple or brown glasses..oh and a big orangey bag ...and oh the one with the cork accent ( dun mock moi ) :)
    I'll be there. In group 1 studying Business & Management :) Bit scared! C u there guys x

hey hun, yea i am kinda scared too..anyway, i am doing law and business, should be see you at the business thingy anyway :)
    El Pr0n wrote: »
    I'll be there tomorrow. Group 8.

Enjoy everyone!

:D will try and enjoy it ^__^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Its tomorrow? Better stock up ;) Welcome everyone!

Everyone will be feeling the nerves tomorrow, it is perfectly natural reaction. I know i am feeling the nerves, going to be a restless nights sleep. Most importantly tomorrow, just talk to a few people, try and settle the nerves early

****, I'm in group 7, not 8. Silly me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

El Pr0n wrote: »
    ****, I'm in group 7, not 8. Silly me :pac:

haha I was thinking you name doesn't fit in the D-E category, you just want to be in my group, the good group ;).
    And yes, I am starting tomorrow, group 8 :D
    I feel so young, had texts from couple of friends (2nd and 3rd years) calling me fresher . . it sounds so . .naive :( I don't wana be a fresher!

Get ready for the first year bashings :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

Are you from Leixlip or Celbridge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Celbridge! Woo Celbridge!

I hate smellbridge :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

How did the first day go for everyone? Lucky bastards. Iv a week to go. Movin in on friday though. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Oh and did they tell anyone yous what the lineup was for next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I was just on the nuimsu website and there's no info about anything but seeing that glassy building, outside which I've shared many a cigarette and some saliva (everyone's had a smooch in the flowerbeds), makes me so excited to be going back, and even if final year will hinder my partying ever so slightly, I'm still always bumming around the SU.

Oh i can't wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Coolio, me too, see you there xxx!

Are you from Leixlip or Celbridge?

Nah sorry mate i am a northsider,
    P.s I think I recognised Candy today, but after several embarassing cases of mistaken identity, i did not want to take another risk and embarass myself further by approaching you. Sorry Candy, if i see you tomorrow i will talk to you this time for sure. If not see you next monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Aw yeah, I totally bagged a load of free stuff.

mp3guy wrote: »
    Aw yeah, I totally bagged a load of free stuff.

What good free stuff was there. only got a lollipop and an irish independent, obviously was not looking in the right place

• Registered Users Posts: 42 keithconnolly

What good free stuff was there. only got a lollipop and an irish independent, obviously was not looking in the right place

loads nivea , calcuators, vouchers for bk and subway , johnys, tampons,pot noodles all good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I hope there's not as many people trying to get you to open bank accounts or I swear I'm gonna flatten the first one that comes near me :mad: They drove me mad last year, must have been asked 100 times over the first two weeks :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Man I shoulda dropped in for some free stuff! I was around Maynooth from about half 3 asking the bank to give me money and drinking coffee. Mmm, I love coffee. It was nice seeing all the freshers in dunnes. <3 for Maynooth having people in it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I got nothing, whats going on??

Advertisement