Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is starting tomorrow?=)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

You're old, that's whut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

loads nivea , calcuators, vouchers for bk and subway , johnys, tampons,pot noodles all good :)

also crisps, flight voucher, travel card voucher, pens, 2 bags, laptop bag, stress squeezy pig, lucozade and pepsi max too.
    great first day :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Too mean :( wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Starting hdip finance and put on a large bet with a friend i would get over 80% for year. burning money before i even start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

efla wrote: »
    Too mean :( wtf

Me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevwall

anyone in group 14 startin thursday???
    i dunno anyone going to maynooth which should make the day all the more interesting :D

would we need to bring like a bag and s**t like a4 pads 4 the first day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 . . .

kevwall wrote: »
    anyone in group 14 startin thursday???
    i dunno anyone going to maynooth which should make the day all the more interesting :D

would we need to bring like a bag and s**t like a4 pads 4 the first day?

I'm in Group 14! :D
    I know a few people heading to Maynooth, just no one I know is in my group!
    I'm not too sure bout what to bring, maybe bring an A4 pad to take notes on the Presentations by Departments between 3 and 5, in case your still deciding what subjects to take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    P.s I think I recognised Candy today, but after several embarassing cases of mistaken identity, i did not want to take another risk and embarass myself further by approaching you. Sorry Candy, if i see you tomorrow i will talk to you this time for sure. If not see you next monday

:p looks like u have met a few friends:D:D haha it was so cool to have seen you there!!! i was like omg ur from boards;)

ps: thanks for giving us seats BTW we were totally late this morning :D:D

:Dlol...i didnt get much free stuff at all

well got a bag with nivea, pot noddles, biro, pads, comdom..and chewgums...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Put the pot noodle in the condom, add water and way hey, food on the go!

• Advertisement

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Put the pot noodle in the condom, add water and way hey, food on the go!

ewww, thanks,:o i am getting that image in my head now...

As opposed to other images of pot noodles or condoms which are equally disgusting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Well if you made the noodles then "poured" them in it wouldn't be too bad, otherwise before cooking they'd be sharp and might tear the condom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    As opposed to other images of pot noodles or condoms which are equally disgusting :D

I was walking through Teshco Maynooth yesterday and i see the have 'wot? Not in a pot noodle?' now. Its just like a Supernoodles bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

mp3guy wrote: »
    Well if you made the noodles then "poured" them in it wouldn't be too bad, otherwise before cooking they'd be sharp and might tear the condom.

Creating a risk of an accidental pregnancy which no one wants.

But adding spice and and dried vegetables into the mix

You could be on to something good there.

But most likely not. :pac:

I wanted croutons too but there's none in it supposedly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Saysha

Anyone in group 10 starting tomorrow? Am sooo not gonna be able to sleep tonight with nerves!! :D

LeixlipRed wrote:
    I wanted croutons too but there's none in it supposedly

Stinger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭alancostello

I start tomorrow too, group 17 :D

I'm worried about my PPSN number for registration though, I haven't got it to hand and the Social Welfare Office doesn't open till 9:30…

Someone told me that the number is on my EHIC card but nobody confirmed it…Anybody know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

Its on EHIC

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Starting hdip next week.. what is all this talk about which group are you in. how do i find out. a secret knock to get into the club or something trickier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I start tomorrow too, group 17 :D

I'm worried about my PPSN number for registration though, I haven't got it to hand and the Social Welfare Office doesn't open till 9:30…

Someone told me that the number is on my EHIC card but nobody confirmed it…Anybody know?

You dont need your PPS number, your passport and your receipt for fees is enough, that is all they ask for when you go up to register

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

Hey, I registered on Monday with Group 1 and you DO need your PPS number because I was asked for it. Just get to the back of the registration queue when you are there and ring the Social Welfare while you are in the queue. Registration has been taking ages so don't worry & enjoy our time in Maynooth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭gra26

Just don't plan on trying to ring the office in maynooth, ever, thay never answer their phones. even people in the head officey place complain about them.

Advertisement