Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy war over biased IRC guides.

Options
  • 13-09-2009 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

If you think the question of the bias in the IRC guides has gone away, then you are gravely mistaken. Behind the scenes, in Europe itself, as you read this, Holy War has broken out over the issue. And what side do you think our government, indeed, the Yes camp is taking?

They believe there is no way of forcing them to acknowledge what has happened. My question is: Are they right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

If you think the question of the bias in the IRC guides has gone away, then you are gravely mistaken. Behind the scenes, in Europe itself, as you read this, Holy War has broken out over the issue. And what side do you think our government, indeed, the Yes camp is taking?

They believe there is no way of forcing them to acknowledge what has happened. My question is: Are they right?

My question is: Have you got a link to whatever the hell you're talking about?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If he does, he can PM me with it. Depending what it is, I'll think about re-opening the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement