Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay Lite question..

• 13-09-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Saw that the SE W995 on bill pay is €49.99.. But i see that Bill pay lite is a sim only plan.. does this mean i cant get the phone for that price with this plan??? Help would be appreciated!! thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Obviously you cannot get the phone with this plan. What more can we add?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Saw that the SE W995 on bill pay is €49.99.. But i see that Bill pay lite is a sim only plan.. does this mean i cant get the phone for that price with this plan??? Help would be appreciated!! thanks!

The clue is in your post ;)

The online store clearly outlines the price plans available to purchase this handset on and the price of the phone on that tariff:
    * Connect 25/20.......... €79.99
    * Connect 50/45.......... €49.99
    * Connect 65/60.......... €49.99
    * Surf........................ €49.99
    * Max........................ €49.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 davehalligan

fair enough lads was just making sure i did'nt miss anything!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

meteor might do a deal where you buy a locked phone off them for around the same price as they sell them on pay as you go but i'd say it will cost about the same as buying unlocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 davehalligan

the only reason i was wondering bout bill pay is because i was trying to avoid spending so much buying it unlocked!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

the only reason i was wondering bout bill pay is because i was trying to avoid spending so much buying it unlocked!!

bill pay lite is a good deal though, cheaper than prepaid unless you send loads of texts to other networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Sorry, should have added in that although Bill Pay Lite is a sim only plan, there is nothing stopping you buying a meteor pay as you go handset and just sticking you bill SIM in instead. Obviously, you won't get any free credit that comes with the handset but I think you get feck all credit nowadays anyway so no great loss. Certainly cheaper than buying SIM free!!!

Advertisement