Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[C&C] A dragon, a cow and two angels

• 13-09-2009 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Two from yesterday's photoshoots in Las Vegas:

dragon_s.jpg

angels_s.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

In my opinion, #1 needs a tighter crop / better zoom when composing. I think as presented it loses too much detail of the children which are already obscured in costume. I just think if possible to get in there closer.

I quite like #2, I think if you had a corresponding one the focus / bokeh working in the opposite then it would be cool to present together perhaps. While you composition loses limbs, the child in the foreground has adorable eyes which makes for a very pleasant attraction in the composition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I don't know why, but for some reason to me it looks as though the faces have been photoshopped into no.1.

As I said, I really don't know why I'm seeing it that way.

Really like no.2 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

On #1, I have some (much) closer images in that same pose/angle, but the ample amount of green grass and blue sky in that particular photo just crooned a siren's song to me.

#2...I was trying for just that, but the kids didn't hold still. Fie.

Rb wrote: »
    I don't know why, but for some reason to me it looks as though the faces have been photoshopped into no.1.

As I said, I really don't know why I'm seeing it that way.

Really like no.2 though

Could you be seeing the flash?

Here's the full gallery for the first image:

http://www.newworldphotos.net/blog/archives/1334/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

Could you do a portrait crop on number 1? This would maintain the grass and sky while focusing more attention on the kids.

Portrait or landscape?

Advertisement