Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Mac

• 14-09-2009 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Which would be the cheapest place to buy a Macbook ? Does anybody else sell Apple products in Ireland other than Apple themselves ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

buy a refurb one from apple uk, you'll save a good bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Ordin73

drunkmonkey is right. But just to let you know, I have myself been looking about buying a Mac, and the savings by buying in the North can be huge.
    I bought a laptop (Not Mac) and by going to the north saved €350+ for same make and model.
    Watch out for bank holidays and a favourible currency exchange and head to Belfast!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

Thanks very much. I go up the North a fair bit. I will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭reelkidmusic

Definitely buy up North as the savings are massive. Also, if you know anybody that is a student, bring them along and they can use their student card to get a greater discount for you. Something like a further 10 or 15% saving.
    I saved a bundle doing this at the apple store in Victoria Square, Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

I'm going to wait until the pound rate goes down (if it ever does again) before I look into buying a mac, passed up a perfect opertunity when it was nearly 1 for 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

I bought mine from www.laptopsdirect.ie

Advertisement