Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses

• 14-09-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

The sun has come out in Ireland and I was just wondering if anyone out there could suggest where I could get a good pair of sunglasses, CHEAPLY.
    I would be using them mostly for driving and they don't have to be designer. The main thing is that they are easy to wear and if they looked good it would be a bonus. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Ordin73

Come on Guys!!?? :confused: Has no one got ANY suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I go to TK Maxx and generally buy 3 pairs at a time @ €15 ea. It's a bit hit and miss at times but if your not after latest and greatest pairs.

Although the way the weather has changed I might be too late with this post.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Ordin73

Thx 4 that will have a look next time Im around there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Got a nice looking pair on sale for a measly 1 euro:eek: in Tesco in Clearwater, in Finglas. Category 3 for UV protection and look like you would pay around 50 quid for them. I'd say they are in most of the big Tescos nationwide. Otherwise try Lifestyle sports... they usually have them for about 10-15 euro, and a good selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

was stuck and picked up a pair in the pound shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bugfreebob

artielange wrote: »
    was stuck and picked up a pair in the pound shop

Be careful with cheap sunglasses. Some of them can cause severe headaches or even damage your eyes, perhaps leading to early cateract. If they are dark, they cause your pupils to dilate letting in too much radiation at certain wavelengths. I bought a cheap pair once, and really regretted it.

Advertisement