Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Different Registration Dates Given for the one course, bit of a issue.

Options
  • 14-09-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Incase this helps I am a advanced level entry Electrical Services Engineering.

First Letter,

This letter basically told me about the Maths Camp, and the meeting in Bolton Street on the 8th and it also says that Registration & Orientation is on the 14th. It does say a second letter will be sent with the times, The first letter has no other information.

Second Letter

This came with my bank giro and other stuff, it says my registration is on the 21st and is titled "2nd & Subsequent Year Wholetime Undergraduate 2009-2010"

As a Advanced Level Entry do I sign up on Firstyear or Second year Timetable ?

I didnt get a registration pact and it was a known issue as a lot of other mature student didnt not get it

PS: I know I left this a bit late :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

Probably a bit late now... but basically as you are an advanced entry your first day on the course is the 21st. Now, because you might be new to DIT or Bolton Street you could also attend the inductions today if you wanted, but you wouldnt have to if you didnt want to. Hope that makes sense!

Advertisement