Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Works in Balbriggan

Options
  • 14-09-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

We are getting railing for our front garden and just looking for recommendations in the Balbriggan and surrounding area...

If you know of anyone can you please let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You could try Brendan Murtagh near Barnageeragh. If coming from Balbriggan towards Skerries on the coast road, take the turn for Ardgillan/Blackhills & Brendan is on the left hand side at the nursery/plant place on the corner (around 150m after you come under the railway bridge).

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Hill Billy wrote: »
    You could try Brendan Murtagh near Barnageeragh. If coming from Balbriggan towards Skerries on the coast road, take the turn for Ardgillan/Blackhills & Brendan is on the left hand side at the nursery/plant place on the corner (around 150m after you come under the railway bridge).

Thanks, got a pm yesterday recommending him so he's coming out later on!

Anyone else?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Ill ask my dad, he is a welder and often made wrought iron gates etc for neighbours and friends, he's sure to know where to go for that kind of thing. will get back on later today/tomorrow if he has anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Morphéus wrote: »
    Ill ask my dad, he is a welder and often made wrought iron gates etc for neighbours and friends, he's sure to know where to go for that kind of thing. will get back on later today/tomorrow if he has anything.

That would be great Morphéus, thanks a mill :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joleary7

check out <snip>

• Advertisement
Advertisement