Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeware/Shareware Web Development Tools

Options
  • 14-09-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend web development tools that can be downloaded for free?
    My friend has asked me to develop a simple enough site for him.
    The last time I programmed any HTML was a couple of years ago so I'm not familiar with the latest web design applications.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

Or you could make use of the 30 day trial periods of products like Dreamweaver CS4 or Expression Web 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

Don't forget that you can get free web development tools with any hosting control panel that you get from your web hosting company e.g fantastico, Installatron etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

Can anyone also recommend a freeware programme that can be used to generate fonts?
    I've found a few online ones that allow you to create logos with different fonts such as www.logoease.com but just wondering if there are any good ones that can be downloaded?

Advertisement