Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postgraduate fees - minus deposit?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Im planning to pay my fees today for a TCD taught postgrad. I'm presuming the fees listed include the deposit I've already paid through PAC, so I can just pay €500 less than the total listed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Exactly, I called them up last week to clarify.

Make sure to pay the 85 euro for the gym and SU as part of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭roe_cat

cool thanks...just discovered that im supposed to leave 5 days for the fees to clear before registration..o well - not much i can do about it now - think there's an extra registration session after freshers' week, but I'll try my luck this week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭mr.interested

roe_cat wrote: »
    cool thanks...just discovered that im supposed to leave 5 days for the fees to clear before registration..o well - not much i can do about it now - think there's an extra registration session after freshers' week, but I'll try my luck this week anyway

I have similar situation, because of a ridiculously implemented bank system in this country.

You can register together with the undergraduates. The last day for them is October 16th - if you manage to do so on that day at the very latest, fine; otherwise you will need to pay ludicrous fines.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ulysses32

I have similar situation, because of a ridiculously implemented bank system in this country.

May I suggest that you cast a critical eye over the above sentence. You may just find an error.

Apparently some people think that such errors signal an ability to study at postgraduate level.

Isn't that correct mr.interested?

Advertisement