Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable DVD player

• 14-09-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Looking to buy a portable dvd player for the kids. I want something that can be used in the car and also used while being charged. Anything for e50-60ish?? Came across dvd players that also have tv tuning - can these be used here and is it easy get a signal? Any recommendations for these - I know they'ed be dearer but would be worth it if u could get a clear picture! Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I think there's a few threads about this but might be outdated by now.
    i bought one in Argos but amn't happy with it.
    When I actually need/want is one that can fold upon itself so that the screen's back is facing the back of the dvd player AND one that comes with built in velco straps.
    Mine has straps but they're no good, our child ends up watching the dvd on her lap.

Also I was told I could bring mine back if it's not what we wanted but dvd player wasn't used. We brought it back but were told that electronics can't be retunred.....
    A lot in Argos seem to be just dual ones.
    If you do get a good, cheap one let me know where.
    Cheers,
    pa.

Advertisement