Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sheep, cow, pig, chicken skull?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

hey, weird request but does anyone have one of these skulls? i need it for a art project and i've had no luck finding one as of yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Butchers would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

alot of butchers i'm think of are those supervalu ones, any good butchers come to mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yeah sure... 'art project'... sounds like you're making some magic potion, perhaps to do battle with John Cleary's doomsday device...

alot of butchers i'm think of are those supervalu ones, any good butchers come to mind?
    Supervalue may be able to help you but it's unlikely. I don't know any butchers in Galway I'm out the country and I know for a fact our butchers can get you any weird animal part you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

it'll be early next week before any butcher can get me a skull. unless any boardsies have any they're will to share i might be out of luck

• Advertisement

Maybe go direct to the slughterhouse there's a list of some of them here.

Go for a wander out in Connemara up in the hills and you could find an old bleached skull with horns.

You could be wandering for a while though before you find one.

Advertisement