Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Aion Guild Faction

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:12am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry to make yet another Aion thread but if we are gonna have an Aion guild lets decide on a faction.

My plan is to run the poll until Thursday 17th thus giving us opportunity to pre select characters and names from Friday 18th to be ready for headstart on the 20th.
    I realise people have said what faction they like etc but a poll seems the best way to sort it easily.

Also while ive got your attention folks, please feel free to add weight to or desire for an Aion board, simply reply to the thread @ this link
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664775

Boards Aion Guild Faction choice 3 votes

Elyos
    0% 0 votes
    Asmodian
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I havent voted yet, as i dont really care tbh. I'll go wherever everyone else is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

As it stands im not fully sure if im actually joining the boards guild,im waiting on my wow guildies to decide on what they plan.
    I cant see them ever putting Aion ahead of wow where as im the opposite.
    Ill know more in the next few days :)

I just thought id help out with getting things moving and ready for headstart :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I'll be going asmodae regardless as I have a few rl friends who refuse to play elyos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I voted Asmo. Not really sure why, but it's the first faction I started with and they seem infinitely cooler somehow ;)

Other than that, not sure what server to roll on so will probably go for the Boards server (if I can get on it) once things go live...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

although i had fun in the starting area of elyos i like the idea of asmo more

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Apparently they are releasing results of a server survey tomorrow survey is about what server people were planning making their home.
    Might be worth if peeps waited to see results before deciding on a server.
    Nothing worse than playing on a one sided server, makes for crap pvp and not the best for finding groups etc for pve.

Advertisement