Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT407 anyone?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

anyone starting Culinary Arts?
    or is currently doing it?

dont no anyone doing it and i getting pretty nervous...
    dont no what to expect :eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mcbser

Darryl-08 wrote: »
    anyone starting Culinary Arts?
    or is currently doing it?

dont no anyone doing it and i getting pretty nervous...
    dont no what to expect :eek:

wish i was! im startin culinary entrepreneurship and dnt no nyone or what 2 expect!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Darryl-08

aww thats in CBSt too do init?
    do you have to go up wednesday too?:P

aww thats in CBSt too do init?
    do you have to go up wednesday too?:P

yup 10.30 U? Soooo nervous what about you?:P

mcbser wrote: »
    yup 10.30 U? Soooo nervous what about you?:P

Yup 9:00 :O i am sooo nervous too, dont no anyone in CBSt or anything :O

Yup 9:00 :O i am sooo nervous too, dont no anyone in CBSt or anything :O

9? woo thats early!
    yeah i dnt no nyone either!! u had a look at ur timetable online or anything?

• Advertisement

mcbser wrote: »
    9? woo thats early!
    yeah i dnt no nyone either!! u had a look at ur timetable online or anything?

ye ino have to get the bus at half 7 :( coming from kells :(
    is it online :O the timetable for wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

im in tomorrow too!!bar studies and mgmt..from drogheda but stayin in a mates in dub tonight so itl be handy enough..not in cathal brugha til 11 tomorrow..i am very nervous!do you have to pay for your materials and uniform and all that tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Frazer

Another prospective culinary artist here, long enough away from education that I've forgotten what it's like to have to be places for nine in the morning... oh well, it'll probably be good for me.

wardides wrote: »
    im in tomorrow too!!bar studies and mgmt..from drogheda but stayin in a mates in dub tonight so itl be handy enough..not in cathal brugha til 11 tomorrow..i am very nervous!do you have to pay for your materials and uniform and all that tomorrow?

awww im coming up from Kells :P aww i have to be in for 9 :(
    ye well as far as i know, i have to pay for my uniform and knives and stuffs :o

Frazer wrote: »
    Another prospective culinary artist here, long enough away from education that I've forgotten what it's like to have to be places for nine in the morning... oh well, it'll probably be good for me.

haha aww ye say thatl be a experience alright haha luckily i only young and well used to it, pity i have to travel a hour and a half on the bus do :(

• Advertisement

wardides wrote: »

Think some of the bar studies and management lectures and culinary entrepreneurship lectures are together!!

Advertisement