Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carriagholt Dolphin Watching

Options
  • 14-09-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I just wanted to share with you all what a fantastic day out I had yesterday with the Carriagholt Dolphin Watching trip in Co Clare! The crew were determined to find some dolphins for us, and although the dolphins were nowhere to be seen for the first two hours (was only supposed to be a two-hour trip, but the crew kept on going - amazing dedication to their job, and keeping the customers happy!), we did then come across two different groups on the way back. They were incredible to watch, and I am very grateful to the boat crew for their endeavours! They also pointed out various seabirds and some wild goats, so all in all it was an well-spent afternoon, with excellent value for money and is something I will never forget. :D The brilliant sunshine helped too!

Check out their website!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Yes Lucy, well done. But one question I have you might let us know about :
    Did they stop the boat's engines on finding the groups of dolphins, as they are supposed to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lucy-

Hi - we certainly stopped - cannot tell you whether the engines were on or off though - I didnt notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

just to let you know there's a dolphin that hangs around white strand in co clare

but people don't turn off there boat engines when near her:(

Advertisement