Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best broadband in Cashel?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

On the search for broadband 5 miles outside Cashel, are those dongles the way to go, or does anyone know of an alternative?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

Hi, I live four miles outside Cashel and used mobile broadband for the last couple of years as I thought it was my only option, I found it very slow but better than nothing. Although my exchange is enabled living so far out from the exchange and in a rural area I thought I had no alternative.

However, after research, I decided I'd go with 'Vodafone At Home' and I have to say two weeks in so far so good. It's much faster than mobile broadband and always on! I've also set up a wireless connection to another PC and laptop in the house so were all happy! I must say I found their customer care team very helpful....I do not have any connection with Vodafone other than my phone and broadband account. Hope this helps. :)

Advertisement