Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shredder, which one?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭krazyklown

Hi i got a ryobi one a couple of months ago to do some cuttings off branches. i think its this model http://www.woodiesdiy.com/productdetail.aspx?pid=7713&loc=P&catid=102.13
    To be totally honestly i wasnt overly impressed. it tended to chip the woodier stuff well alright so long as it wasnt too thick, but i found the greener stuff that bends instead of snaps just went through it. I got pretty much what i wanted done but i have my doubts over their longetivity. i think it might be better to heap it up and hire an industrial chipper and fire the lot into it. Either that or look to borrow one off someone to give them a go and see what you think yourself. Good Luck!

Advertisement