Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bugatti Galabier 16C concept

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Horrible looking yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Christ that's ugly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

NEVER MIND THE LOOKS!

It'll sell in droves, every rapper will want one of these, it'll be a massive sucess due to how bling it is (if they ever make it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

commanding a price tag of £900,000, that is ****in crazy! you could have a fleet of supercars for that money, although the veyron cost more and they still sold them,

i cant see that chrome finish making it to the production model though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Autocar's $hitty site wont open for me, but this looks a lot like yet another of their woeful Art departments ideas of what something will look like, based on their ever mysterious "sources close to the manufacturer". t looks like a molested Flying Spur photo, it just cant be the quality of concept image the company that made the Veyron would produce..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

more pics here and a press release(which has nothing interesting)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,398 ✭✭✭Dartz

Is it a bad sign that the first thing I thought of, when I saw that grille, was a cheap lovedoll covered in crome?

What it looks like doesn't matter anyway.... the whole point of owning a Bugatti is spending the money to own a Bugatti, proving you have the money to spend...

I'm sure the Taxman here would ****ing love you for buying one... VRT alone would pay for a month-long Ministerial junket to the Carribean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Idiotic rappers & footballers will buy it no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Pity they say it'll only have 800 bhp, when the 1000 of the veyron would surely be possible in this. Probably a bit too bling anyway though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭Juantorena

Jean Bugatti will be dizzy spinning...back end is desperately poorly proportioned wrt the front. Looks like it should be a two door...

I guess that's a current floorplan they're working off and are thus limited with what they can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

In that last pic in the OP, you see that the bonnet is HUGE, when compared with the rest of the car, that said, i guess it would have to be to fit a W16 block under there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I always think that calling a car "vulgar" smacks of inverted snobbery, but this is an exception for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

It looks like the love child of the Contental GT and a 5 Series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rushdie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

ksimpson wrote: »

It sure does and neither of them are especially nice looking cars either the gt is a horrible looking thing.

That bugatti is one seriously terrible looking car.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

looks so much better without the chrome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I think it looks fantastic, especially in the new pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I like it:o

Would still prefer the coupe though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

ksimpson wrote: »

It looks just like the 5series GT.
    I actually thought it was a some one messing with one and some some Bugatti badges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Bugattis were always about Class and Elegance.
    Even the Veyron being a hypersupercar still is greatly poised and very elegantly designed unlike the other mad supercar rivals from Paggani and Koenigsegg.

But this one seems to be an exception.
    Not sure what Bugatti had in mind when they were designing this car.
    Its less royalty and more rich footballer.

This is a trully vulgar car!!
    Makes the RR Phantom drophead look understated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Up on rsportscars.com for a while now.
    Beneath the bonnet, which folds back from both sides, there resides a 16-cylinder, 8-litre engine with two-stage supercharging. What makes this so special is that it was developed as a flex-fuel 2 Bugatti engine, and can optionally be run on ethanol. Four-wheel drive, specially developed ceramic brakes and a new suspension design give the car agile, precise handling despite its saloon dimensions.

Which probably means it's gonna ride like an Audi a wagon. I don't think it looks too bad. Probably looks fine when it's dark.
    http://www.rsportscars.com/bugatti/bugatti-16-c-galibier-concept/pictures/13615
    http://cdn-www.rsportscars.com/images/bugatti/bugatti-16-c-galibier-concept/007_w800.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Bugattis were always about Class and Elegance.

it has 8 exhausts.....skangermobile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Though this was the concept Bugatti came up with before they came up with the Veyron.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_18/3_Chiron

So the production model might be slightly different and maybe less vulgar!

Advertisement