Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941-42" medal.

• 14-09-2009 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy one of theses if anybody is selling stuff, I have seen a few online but just wondering if anybody closer to home was selling, might as well keep the money in Ireland.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I have a few but I don't normally sell medals etc.

If no one else volunteers in the next week or so let me know, you can see them here ;

http://www.militaria-archive.com/medals/index_2.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I got one as part of a set of medals from one family for sale at the moment (see link here):

http://adverts.ie/125755

Have a look and let me know what you think. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

I'm looking to buy one of theses if anybody is selling stuff, I have seen a few online but just wondering if anybody closer to home was selling, might as well keep the money in Ireland.
    Cheers.

I recommend Klaus Butschek, a german dealer. i find dealers here fleece you when you want to buy 3rd reich items. i have one but its somewhat tarnished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

If you do want to keep things local you could always check out the next militaria fair (in the events thread) - there are occassional bargains to be had there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Also have a look at the sticky in this forum called "Useful links". You'll find some international dealers there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Cheers everybody, I am relatively new to this area, I have a few small things but my finances are what is really holding me back, my wife is dreading when I actually get a good job, she knows what is going to happen.
    I almost bought an MG34 last year, a friend offered me a lend of the money but I just couldent accept not knowing how my finaces were going to be for the near future. Hopefully I will have one in the next 2 years, all going well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Cheers everybody, I am relatively new to this area, I have a few small things but my finances are what is really holding me back, my wife is dreading when I actually get a good job, she knows what is going to happen.
    I almost bought an MG34 last year, a friend offered me a lend of the money but I just couldent accept not knowing how my finaces were going to be for the near future. Hopefully I will have one in the next 2 years, all going well.

the price of deactivated weapons has exlpoded in recent years. persoanlly i don't think they are worth the prices they ask or the agro you could get for having a weapon, albeit deactivated.

Advertisement