Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy buttons in Cork?

Options
  • 14-09-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

I love decorting bags and tops with buttons and am just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy nice buttons in Cork other than Cork Button Ltd.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

If I am not mistaken, I think there is a shop on Popes Quay at the North Gate end side, that see nothing but buttons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭johncm

id presume hickeys in the savoy would sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Spudzz wrote: »
    If I am not mistaken, I think there is a shop on Popes Quay at the North Gate end side, that see nothing but buttons.

Yup, the Cork Button Factory is in no. 4 Popes Quay. Go across the bridge from the Gate cinema towards Shandon street and take the immediate right at the end of the bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Yup, the Cork Button Factory is in no. 4 Popes Quay. Go across the bridge from the Gate cinema towards Shandon street and take the immediate right at the end of the bridge.

this story is true. they have a massive collection of buttons that they seem to insist on sellling for pittance.

I got a few old brass ones that went perfectly with what i needed, and she would only take 50c off me!!

I paid her 2euro and refused to accept my change so she took the 1.50 off the person behind me's bill and told them to thank me. nice lady

Advertisement