Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students from Gorey

Options
  • 14-09-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I'm looking for students from Gorey studying in Maynooth. Best
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

VBO wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for students from Gorey studying in Maynooth. Best

I know one girl, think she's from Gorey anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

hey,
    theres a big group of us after startig in 1st yr last week!

if you wanna find us, go to the foyle apartments in river and you'll see jack's apartment with the free tea sign!!! we all hang out there most of the time... along with a load of fellow tea drinkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

hey,

if you wanna find us, go to the foyle apartments in river and you'll see jack's apartment with the free tea sign!!! we all hang out there most of the time... along with a load of fellow tea drinkers!

I will have some of your free tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Last year around 4 peeps started from gorey/courtown
    But there are also a good few from such places as Camolin...

This year however it's gonna be like GCS-2 :o

I was up there just thursday for literally an hour and a half and saw 3 new gorey first years just in the ARTS block!!!

There are also a few older students from gorey too. One actually a mod on this very forum ohhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Anyone from Ballygarret? Home of the legendary Pat the Mayor

• Advertisement

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Pat the Mayor

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

hey,

NUIM Coffee Drinkers Society will be paying you a visit sometime in the near
    future. Be ready.

R10y5.jpg

Effluo wrote: »
    ???

Ever been to the Macamore Inn in Ballygarret?

"You'll never put a viking down, baby!!!!"

Yeah not sure if i've ever been...

This is a christmas tree fight at the Macamore Inn btw...

banquo wrote: »
    I will have some of your free tea.

im back up on sunday so i will hold you to it! i dont officially live in that apartment but unofficially i spend every waking moment (and some sleeping ones!) there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

go to the foyle apartments in river !
    The bottom appartment on that floor has all the bottles and cans on the window sill :D

I heard about this free tea thing actually. Might head over and give you a small donation too for your charity while I'm at it. See you around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'm from Gorey.

Plus....this thread is freaking my out a little. I feel like I'm drunk and seeing all the things I think I see on a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

K4t wrote: »
    The bottom appartment on that floor has all the bottles and cans on the window sill :D

I heard about this free tea thing actually. Might head over and give you a small donation too for your charity while I'm at it. See you around!

Be prepared to see this in every window on campus in the near future.

If anyone knows Pat the Mayor I'll buy them a pint at some stage this year. A hero amongst mere mortals.

K4t wrote: »

oooh cool! thank you so much!!! *legend*:D:D:D

Advertisement