Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass HD

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

kenmcguire wrote: »
    Balls again on week two. Was grand up until a half hour ago or so, missing out on all the late action - again. Thought they'd actually have it sorted out after the debacle of week one, alas no.

Can't access Field Pass as a backup either...

Wot the F is wrong with this product!?. How can they get it SO wrong 2 weeks in a row. Anyone else getting a 'signal issue please stand by' screen?. What?, how long do we have to standby?, a week?.

FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

What a load of crap. Another Sunday sat in front of a computer waiting for this to work. FFS. Even worse than last week, I got NOTHING this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

what kinda refund were you guys offered?

is a joke im going back to the P2P stuff at least thats free and you can just piss off when the thing goes down insted of constantly counting the minutes/hours roll by getting nowhere with this sh1t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

The cost of last week (whatever that is) was refunded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Been trying all evening to see would it work

I give up :(
    I'll be expecting my Week 2 refund email later this week, same as Week 1
    Now I can watch the games on game center.

I know very little about computers but other forums said they are too cheap to buy bandwidth. I use gamepass most days, runs perfectly but it fails at game time. Must not be able to cope when everyone logs on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I logged in about 5.45 today and watched a little NFLN before the Vikings game started, everything ran smooth until about 6.45 and then it went to sh*t.

They just cant cope with the demand, I emailed them already telling them I will be expecting my refund for week 2 same as week 1.

It really is unacceptable, if it doesn't clear up in the next week or two I will be looking for a full refund before resorting to credit card chargebacks! Service paid for not being provided... entitled to a refund thank you very much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

You get more reliable streams of Sopcast....gamepass is a joke thus far.

Got an email about an hour ago promising that it won't happen again and offering another weeks refund.

Damn straight. Couldn't even watch one whole play without it stalling after the 1st quarter yesterday, I was about 45-50 minutes behind the live stream by the end of the game.

Same process as last week if you didnt get this email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ligind

I had problems around 10:30 , could not see the Steelers bears or Ravens chargers, after a while and a few attempts it worked for the Steelers bears but not for the ravens chargers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

wow reading this thread im glad i didnt pay for this. i was very close to but if its that bad they can forget about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ligind

It was excellent last year, I cannot remember any problems of note.

It is very frustrating particularly on a Sunday evening when you just want sit down and enjoy the game . Was watching Sky last night but wanted to see how cutler was doing with da bears, as I said earlier it worked after a little while but I was at the point of reverting back to the game on sky.

It's a fantastic product, works every hour of every day!
    Well except for game day when everyone logs on at the same time. :p

I'll use it now to watch the Ravens, the match is archived.
    But it couldn't be watched last night!!

Got about €11 refunded for week 1, expecting the same for week 2 in the next few days.

As long as they sort it out for next week I won't fault their service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I just cancelled mine too much hassle and after googling it and reading about Neulion I lost confidence in the whole thing. For those looking for refund go here

http://nflrefund.neulion.com/

They have it up for Week 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

11 euros a week is that all it works out at? is that for a team only or the full game pass? I thought they charged something like 30 bucks for a weeks pass?

Even so 11 bucks ant gonna cut it when you bring your boys over on a sunday to watch the game and the entire network is down, ill think twice before i talk up ISP TV again! Still there is always Sopcast, anyting better than sky sports crap lineup.

Week 3 and same old story :(

I had gamepass running for the last three hours, worked perfectly.
    And in the last 15 minutes it's stalled and crashed!
    From looking at other forums it's happening to all users.

The system simply cannot cope when everyone logs on to watch games live which is what they paid to do.

Waiting for my 3rd refund email.............

I take it back, it works though it did crash for about 20 minutes earlier

Hurray! Week 3 and they sorted it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

mikemac wrote: »
    I take it back, it works though it did crash for about 20 minutes earlier

Hurray! Week 3 and they sorted it :)

its not working for me! did you log in again or anything?

logged off and logged on again

Sure give it a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

mikemac wrote: »
    logged off and logged on again

Sure give it a try

that did the trick, cheers!

• Advertisement

Worked fairly flawlessly for me today.

Only problem was I went out for an hour or two and left the Vikes game paused in the 1st quarter, came back to it and was watching it for about half an hour catching up but then when the game was finished in real time the feed stopped and I couldnt watch the rest of the game!! Uh oh....

Had to wait about ten minutes for the game to be "archived" so that I could go back to the spot I had been watching from... which was painful!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

It was fine for me 2nite. OK the odd time the feed dropped to about 100kbps but all in all perfect for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭boccy23

It did drop on me once but I think that was my own PC.

Other than that worked fine and for the first week, it worked as I had envisaged. Watched the New Orleans / Buffalo game and switched to the Pit / Cin for the end.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share there Gamepass with me. I'd be more than willing to pay towards it too-I just don't have the cash at the moment to pay for the full thing myself. I'm only really interested in the Seahawks games, and listening to it on the radio and checking the scores on the iphone just ain't the same!
    Its a shot in the dark, but I thought it'd be worth an ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share there Gamepass with me. I'd be more than willing to pay towards it too-I just don't have the cash at the moment to pay for the full thing myself. I'm only really interested in the Seahawks games, and listening to it on the radio and checking the scores on the iphone just ain't the same!
    Its a shot in the dark, but I thought it'd be worth an ask.

Cant do it. It works on one IP address only. Not even going behind a proxy server will let you get around it. Once the other person logs in it will kick the first person out.

Besides it is illegal and fraudulant and we shouldn't be promoting anything of the sort here.

There are plenty of free feeds just google them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Cheers for that-thought there might've been some way for it to work. Ill just try those live feeds, tried getting those sobcasts to work on my mac and nearly pulled my hair out.
    Lets see what happens this sunday!!

Advertisement