Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic Ban Lifted on AH, still no access

Options
  • 14-09-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

I appear to still have no access to AH despite receiving an automated message from boards.ie saying my ban had been lifted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You have another 21day ban in afterhours for this today:
    Black bitch

care to explain that one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

An observation? Like 'white bitch' if she were white.

I keep getting banned from AH :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well you are obviously not learning your lesson if you keep getting afterhours bans are you?

That is your 4th afterhours ban. I'm quite surprised it wasn't made indefinite this time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

In the past 6 months you've had 4 bans from after hours. One abusive and the other three were for racist stuff. In a lot of forums they decide to make the third ban permanent. You're lucky after hours is a little more lax than some other forums. When you get your access back to after hours learn to your next ban will either be until we feel you can abide by the rules or for a very long period of time. Please, don't see this as a threat, it's not. It's more a gentle reminder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Ugh, fine. I'll just continue hanging out in R&R instead

• Advertisement
Advertisement