Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Appliances

• 14-09-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a few things for my new house, posted here a while ago and got advised to head up north but I've had problems getting decent prices on things over the phone or through emails.

Anyway, I'm looking for the following integrated appliances:
    -1200 spin washing machine,
    - fridgefreezer,
    - gas oven
    and
    - gas hob.

Thanks for the help guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ellabella807

Hi costacurta,

I'm just after kitting out my new house a few months ago.
    I looked up north as i was told it would be much cheaper but with the way the exchange rate is at the minute it didn't make that much of a difference when the cost of delivery and everything was put in and then i was also warned about the guarantee on the products might not be valid.

I spent a lot of time trooping around electrical stores getting quotes from harvey norman, currys, powercity and did.

Eventually bought from powercity. They beat the quotes from all the other. also they seem to offer good value on their website and if you log your details in the contact us they actually ring you back!

My appliances are free standing and electric so i don't think i can be any help there. But def shop around there are bargins to be had!

good luck with the new house :D

Advertisement